Well-nourished and independent communities.
Meals on Wheels SA provides support to members of the community to live independently.
Our support enhances lifestyles through:
- the delivery of nourishing meals to maintain health and well-being;
- offering social contact; and
- recognising, responding and building people’s capacity to meet nutritional and other needs that increase wellbeing.
In providing these services through our volunteer workforce we strengthen communities.
This activity is expressed as ‘more than just a meal’.
To meet our purpose and achieve our vision, we have adopted these values...
- MoWSA cares about the people we assist, work and engage with, to support where appropriate and respond where required.
- MoWSA will show courtesy, consideration and regard for the people we engage with in undertaking our work.
- MoWSA has a focus on doing the right thing in a reliable way, to achieve positive and effective outcomes.
- MoWSA will accomplish our goals by working together with others where appropriate drawing on shared experience and understanding.
- MoWSA strives to act and work in ways which give cause for hope, confidence and success amongst those we interact with.
Our Customer Service Charter...
At Meals on Wheels we have an unerring focus on the customer. To view our Customer Service Charter, click this link